Helping your child or your pupil choose their next steps after education can be a daunting thought. Here at United Living we take personal development and wellbeing of our people very seriously. So, if you are considering United Living as an option for someone you care about then here are some of the key points that will help nurture their development, help them be successful and fit right in.
- Unrivalled Support Mechanism
- Full training programmes
- Dedicated Safety, Health, Environment and Quality team (SHEQ)
- Making New Friends
- Continuous Professional Development opportunities
- Company values at the forefront of everything we do
- Regular reviews with the management team
- Improving employability through real work experience
- Structured Apprenticeship and Graduate programmes
Here at United Living we are confident all apprentices and graduates can grow, accelerate their understanding in the occupation they have chosen and achieve all of the required learning through structured programmes with recognised qualification standards. This will enable them to develop and succeed in the way they want to.